While you semester folks are either finished or nearly finished with the term, I am slogging through week 7 of an 11 week quarter, with those damned miles to go before I, literally, sleep. So still teaching, still grading, still advising, still committee-meeting, still interviewing candidates (yeah, late, I know, and I have oh so much to say about that—someday), still writing an essay due in 3 weeks, still training for my half marathon (which is the day after graduation—I believe it shall be my annual celebratory big run!).
So, while I’m scanning the blogosphere daily, and commenting when so moved and in between student conferences, this blog will be quiet for a bit.
Feel free to read some old posts. If WordPress’s stats thingy is correct, the most popular ones are these:
- Seven Year Itch
- Autograph Book Circa 1975
- In Which Annie Makes Mom Cry
- Would you please please please please please stop talking?
- Light and Uplifting Fiction Recommendations?
- Multiple Blogiality Disorder
- On Blogrolls and Sitemeters
- and nearly every entry tagged MLA….